There’s always lots happening down at Lion Quays Hotel & Spa - throughout the year, we have a programme of exciting events that you won’t want to miss! Check out what’s coming up here, and sign up for our online newsletter to get advance notice of future events - so you can book them into your diary and beat the rush for tickets!
Let Us Entertain You - Robbie Williams Tribute NightFriday 21st November
7.30pm - 1.00am
Robbie Williams tribute with all your favourites
- 7.30pm fizz on arrival
- 8.00pm 3 course dinner
- Live tribute act
- 1.00am carriages
£32.50 per person
LQ Christmas Party NightsThroughout december
This Christmas, it's Showtime at Lion Quays - join us for all the glitz and glamour of a red carpet event complete with showgirls, live music and dancing 'til dawn!
All our events come with a delicious 3 course festive feast!
See our Christmas Brochure for menu choices, or alternatively, click the 'book your tickets' button below and email the events team to find out the options, referencing any dietary requirements you might have.
- Experience our 'Robbie Williams Tribute Act' £39.50 - Thursday 4th, 11th and 18th of December.
- Party all night long to 'Edwin Dukes Soul and Motown big band classics' from £39.50 - Friday 5th, 12th and 19th of December
- Enjoy the very best of 70s disco, funk and pop with 'Koo Ka Choo' from £39.50 - Saturday 6th, 13th and 20th of December.
- Solve the 'Murder Mystery' £36.50 - Fridays & Saturdays 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 19th and 20th of December
Confirm your booking by the end of October and everyone in your party will recieve a glass of wine with dinner.
*Prices may vary very slightly depending on which date you choose.
Ranging from £36.50 - £41.50 per person date dependant*
Christmas Family PantomimeSunday 7th & 14th December
Everyone's favourite panto - Oh yes it is! Cheer for Cinderella and Prince Charming and boo the Ugly Sisters as they try to stop Cinderella from going to the ball.
So come and join the fun at this all time classic pantomime - perfect for the kids!
- Performances 12pm and 4pm on selected days.
- Why not book for lunch or dinner in The Waterside and really make a day of it?
- In the meantime there's a tuckshop to keep the kids quiet including - popcorn, hotdogs, cones of chips, candy floss, ice cream and sweets.
- Booking is essential - call 01691 684330 or click on the button below.
Adults £7.50 Children £4.50
New Year's Eve Family Party31st December
- Bring in the New Year with us at The Waterside 7pm - 1am
- Great food, great company and great music from our family friendly disco
- Children 5 and under go free
- Stay for the night rooms from £125
- See our christmas brochure for the buffet menu, or to find out more information and enquire about dietary specifications, call 01691 684330 or alternatively click the button below.
Adults £37.50 Children 6-12 £25
2015 Wedding Fayres22nd February & 4th October 11am - 3pm
Come and meet the Lion Quays Weddings Team, who are dedicated to ensuring your special day is one to remember. Take your pick from a fabulous range of special wedding event facilities and services, from exhibitors at our special Wedding Fayres.
Entrance is free and there’s a lovely goody bag for every Bride
Walk around, see our wedding rooms set up for a ceremony and Wedding Breakfast, take a look at the honeymoon suite and meet a wonderful choice of Wedding Exhibitors, including Lion Quays recommended suppliers for:
- Wedding Cars
- Suit Hire
- Room Dressing
- Wedding Cakes
- Honeymoon Specialist
- and lots more...
INTERESTED IN SAYING 'I DO' AT LION QUAYS? - COME AND SEE US!
Our dedicated Wedding Planners would love to meet you and show you round all the special features Lion Quays Hotel & Spa has to offer. Come and see us to discuss your specific wedding ideas and arrangements with us over free tea and biscuits and we will try our best to enable everything you desire for your special day.
VIEW LATEST WEDDING OFFERS HERE
View the latest wedding offers by clicking here – Don’t forget to sign up for the LQ newsletter so we can let you know of new offers before anyone else.
Halloween PartyGet Spooked!
- Friday 31st October 7pm
- A night full of entertainment, games and dancing
- Fancy dress competition for all