Renowned as a Venue suitable for all occasions...
...and also as a Hotel, Spa and Country Club. Lion Quays Resort guests value the total flexibility of events and functions catered for. Whether you’re coming here to celebrate your wedding, dine al fresco in our choice of restaurants, attend a conference, visit our country club or relax in our spa, you’ll be glad you found us.
- Thoughtfully designed bedrooms with crisp linen, LCD TV, under-floor heating in the bathroom and power showers
- Rooms with balcony offering beautiful views over the Llangollen Canal
- Enjoy breakfast in the comfort of your room or in our conservatory
- The Waterside - riverside setting on the banks of Llangollen Canal, take a stroll to walk off dinner...
- Nico's Brasserie - located in our 5 star Country Club, with outdoor terrace overlooking our countryside setting and tennis courts.
- Weddings Team are dedicated to you and your special day
- Special mid-week packages available
- Walled gardens and unique waterway setting makes this just the place to celebrate in luxury and in style
- Dedicated and un-paralleled service from your conference host
- Meeting rooms for 2 to 10 people
- Corporate events and social gatherings for 600
- Full menu of treatments delivered by professionals
- New-generation Thermal Suite, with the UKs first ever snow cave, experience showers and ice bucket, hydrotherapy jacuzzi pool, starlit livello steam room and saunas
- Choice of Relaxation Lounges, including outdoor terrace overlooking our tennis courts and countryside setting
- Exclusive access to our Spa Lounge; where you can enjoy a variety of drinks and nibbles; treat yourself with some fizz and fancies
- State-of-the art facilities including 25m swimming pool
- Poolside jacuzzi, starlit steam room and Finnish sauna
- 75 station technogym
- Wide variety of classes to suit all abilities, from Zumba to Body Pump
Your imagination becomes a reality at Lion Quays Waterside Resort.